Do you need food aid?

Normally we only distribute food after receiving a request from one of our Approved Referrers. See our Referrers' page.

If you are already working with someone from Social Services, Job Centre, a housing association, etc., please contact them for a referral. If they are not yet one of our Approved Referrers, please ask them to contact us.

You may not yet have any contact with a referring agency or organisation. If that is the case, perhaps you would find it helpful to speak to Social Services, your GP or, if you have children who are in need of assistance, someone at your children’s school.

Where necessary we can issue an emergency pack of food.